Re: Trusted Organisation status for DebConf15's legal entity

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 7:53 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> As you already described how you met the TO criteria in
> <CAD77+gQwz0opgZi2QSGre3Y3VbunGtg6B4bEQTcQbRZ-wjHN+w@mail.gmail.com>,
> I think that we can safely say that the minimum two weeks discussion
> period started on 2014-04-26 (and thus ends on 2014-05-11).

Works for me. Just to make sure: This means that unless someone raises
objections, we can expect you to rubberstamp our status (and tell us
what, if anything, else we need to do at that time?)

>From the docs, the last step is not entirely clear to me, but it
really seems to be as simple as you saying "they are TO, please add to
your list" and sending to auditor@

Thanks,
Richard