Re: Re: GR proposal: code of conduct

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:59:42AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is to propose a general resolution under §4.1.5 of the constitution
> > to propose a Debian code of conduct.
>
> So I've put up a vote page with my current understanding at:
> https://www.debian.org/vote/2014/vote_002
>
> I've made some minor changes since the version that's there now.
>
> I intend to mail debian-devel-announce about this soon, so
> feedback about the current page is welcome.

In regards to the  "In case of problems" section:-
; will the person being banned be notified? Should this be mentioned in
the code of conduct lest it be inferred that the process will be secret?
; now that banning is being 'formalized' - will banning people mean the
post for which they were banned will be published? If not will the
description of the lists be changed to reflect they will no longer be
effectively "unmoderated"?

> Kurt

Kind regards