Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Andreas Barth writes ("Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems"):
> Iain Lane (laney@debian.org) [140302 19:28]:
> > The rest of the discussion notwithstanding, where do you think that
> > >  11th Feb as modified by GR: sysvinit as default, loose coupling
> >                                ^^^^^^^^
> >
> > sysvinit comes from?
>
> I think a qualified spelling error, and should read as "systemd as
> default, loose coupling".

Oh god that mis-spelling has come back.  I have been writing
"sysvinit" for "systemd" and "systemd" for "sysvinit" half the time
throughout this whole business.

Sorry for the confusion.  Andi is right; I meant "systemd".  (My
fingers tried to do it again just there...)

Ian.