Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

* Matthew Vernon (matthewv@chiark.greenend.org.uk) [140302 17:41]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@ayous.org> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the reference to the auto-nuke clause in the TC decision.
> > How about adding something along the lines "To avoid any doubt, this
> > decision does not replace the TC resolution" to avoid invoking that
> > clause and keep the current decision (because that is also what this
> > proposal wants to achive)?
>
> I thought my original text was reasonably clear that it wasn't seeking
> to change the default init system for jessie...?

It looks to me as the secretary doesn't fully agree with that, so
perhaps some extra clarifiaction. But well, as long as we manage to
have a common understanding what your text means it's ok for me.

Andi