Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Kurt Roeckx writes ("Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems"):
> This is probably going to require a 2:1 majority requirement as
> written.

Do you agree that the intent can be achieved by something requiring a
1:1 majority ?  If so, can you please say how.

If you're going to say we need to replace "the TC resolution is
amended" with something like "we wish that instead the TC had decided
blah", then please reconsider.  That would force the GR to avoid
saying what its own effect is, which is unnecessarily confusing.
Also, writing that text is very cumbersome.

Ian.