Re: Restrictions for TOR connections on Debian IRC channels

On Sat, Mar 01, 2014 at 10:13:20PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> The collateral damage from the #debian ban of Tor users fairly often
> asks on #debian-mentors about why they are banned, so I don't think we
> should enable the Tor ban on #debian-mentors. It would be great if the

Right now I'm getting messages like:

| 11:53 < disband-tech-ctte> nthykier: if I meet paul in a court of law I will know who he is
| 11:53 < disband-tech-ctte> and then I will kill him, God willing.
| 11:54 < disband-tech-ctte> so go and report away
| 11:54 < disband-tech-ctte> paultag: you come into the real world and touch me I
|                            will cut your fingers off and then burn you alive if
|                            I am able to.
| 11:54 < disband-tech-ctte> this is all words, here and now
| 11:54 < disband-tech-ctte> but if you bring things into the physical
|                            area, I'll do anything to torture you to death.
| 11:55 < disband-tech-ctte> nthykier: goes for you too

My poking fun at him clearly didn't help, but if he's willing to say
this, I'd rather they didn't have the chance to say this to people who
don't have thick skin.

Please do engage very liberal bans. I'm tired of seeing this nonsense
all day.

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87