Diploma thesis about media choice and usage in Free Software communities: I need your help.

Dear Free Software contributor*

I'm currently in the process of writing my diploma thesis. I've worked hard
during the last few weeks and months on a questionnaire [1] which shall
collect some data for my thesis. Furthermore the data of this survey will be
interesting for the Free Software communities as well.

So please take some time or add it to your todo list or, even better, go
directly to my questionnaire [1] and help me make a great diploma thesis and
improve the Free Software community in some ways.

The questionnaire [1] takes some 20 to 30 minutes. At the end of the
questionnaire you'll find a way to participate in a draw where you can even
win something nice.

In a first round I got the feedback that the length of the questionnaire [1]
and that some questions (mostly the ones at the beginning of the questionnaire
about the 12 different tasks) are quite abstract and difficult. But please try
it, try your best and take the time and brain power. The remaining part of the
questionnaire [1] (after these two pages with the tasks questions) is quite
easy and quickly done. And you have the possibility to come back to where you
have left filling in the questionnaire [1] after a shorter or longer break.

And if there are any questions, feedback or you need help don't hesitate a
moment to write me an email or ping me on IRC (freenode.net and oftc.net) as
unormal.

This survey will be open till Sunday, the 9th of March 2014, 23.59 UTC.

Thanks to all for reading and helping and towards the summer of 2014 you can
read here what all the data you gave me showed us and where we can learn and
improve.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Mario Fux

[1] http://survey.kde.org/index.php/783182/lang-en

* By contributor I mean not just developers but translators, artist, usability
people, documentation writers and many more. Everybody who contributes in one
way or the other to Free Software.

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)