Disabled authenticated access to nm.d.o and contributors.d.o late tomorrow

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:20:02AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Some more changes are needed for sso.debian.org; as a consequence we
> expect logged-in access not to work from sometimes tonight (UTC) until
> late afternoon tomorrow (UTC).

Today things did not happen as we planned yesterday.

I have now disabled authenticated access to nm.d.o and contributors.d.o
until I we can fix the outstanding issues that we have.

Work on the fix does not fully depend on me, so I cannot estimate how
long it is going to take to bring that functionality back online. I hope
it is going to be just a matter of a couple of days.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>