Re: USA Science and Engineering Festival

Danielle Rubio dijo [Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:56:39AM -0700]:
> Hello,
>
> I'm with the USA Science and Engineering Festival in Washington DC. We are
> reaching out to Debian Women to see if your organization would like to be
> involved in our upcoming festival in April. Could you please send me a
> direct contact to whom I could send the relevant information?

Hi,

I'm forwarding your mail to the Debian Women mailing list — Although
I'm sure several people involved in it also follow the debian-project
mailing list, pointing at the right place won't hurt.

(Keeping both you and the -project lists cc:ed)