Get your Linux Distribution / Project Listed !

I noticed your not listed on Distrowatch.com
I'd like to help you get exposure for free, so please check out: http://mindblowingidea.com/distrolist/get-your-distro-listed/

My Linux Distribution is JULinux www.justuselinux.com and I noticed that Distrowatch is backed up on the waiting list to 2004, so I decided to make this site recently so that you can post your own distribution releases for free, on your own, once you set up a free account, and I approve you and give you rights to blog post ;)

I hope this helps people with Linux projects everywhere.