Delegations

Hi Lucas,

Please could you clarify what delegations are still in effect?

These delegations are listed on http://www.debian.org/intro/organization :

FTP masters [17 October 2012]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/10/msg00004.html

Backports team [6 July 2011]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/07/msg00000.html

Press team [21 March 2012]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/03/msg00011.html

NM front desk [17 October 2012]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/10/msg00005.html

Debian Account Managers [19 October 2010]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/10/msg00010.html

Policy Editors [17 October 2012]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/10/msg00006.html

Debian System Administration team [17 October 2012]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/10/msg00002.html

Debian auditors [9 October 2010]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/10/msg00004.html

DebConf chairs [9 March 2010]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/03/msg00005.html

But I think there are some more that aren't on that page. I would like to update it, but before doing that would like to get an authoritative response on which are ongoing.

This one I suspect is just missing:

Keyring maintenance
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/05/msg00006.html

While this one lacks a proper delegation message to point to:

Debian Maintainer keyring
http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003
+ http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/11/msg00005.html

A delegation has also been made for this year's GSoC:

GSoC 2013
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/02/msg00006.html

Meanwhile, the Debian Organisational Structure page linked above lists a Secretary "delegation", but by our constitution I think that should be corrected to "appointment", and *shouldn't* appear in a list of delegations:

Secretary [not really a delegation, though listed as one]
http://lists.debian.org/20130208193756.GA30999@upsilon.cc

There are some other old delegations that may be dead by now, e.g.:

In-kind donations
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/07/msg00000.html

Lucas, please could you reply with a list of what you believe are current delegations? If there are cases where you're not sure, or if you're worried you're missing things, I suggest giving an interim list while announcing a deadline for people to respond with any more that they wish to keep active, then letting any other old delegations automatically expire at the deadline.

Thanks,

--
Moray