Re: Debian with Gnome 2 ?

On 09/16/2012 02:03 PM, Arno Töll wrote:
Hi,

On 16.09.2012 12:51, Ka Hay wrote:
You will need to install squeeze and never upgrade from it:

http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/
Is it so bad ? I mean it is updated from the official repositories and
security updates are there and so on.. So I can live with not updating
it . . .  and who makes a dist-upgrade on a laptop all the time?
Security support is time limited. Roughly one year after Wheezy's
release (security) support for Squeeze will terminate. From then on, no
updates will be provided anymore. Ever.

yes. Thank you