Re: A media type for the machine-readable copyright format ?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 08:10:18AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> here is the information that I consider submitting to the IANA.

Hi Charles, thanks for taking care of this! I'm no expert in the sort of
document you're submitting, but to my layman eyes all seem good.

> Person & email address to contact for further information:
> 	Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org>
[…]
> Change controller:
> 	The Debian Project <http://www.debian.org>

I wonder if the contact address shouldn't be something less tied to
project individuals, like for instance debian-project@lists.d.o. Given
there is already a separation between this and the author field
(allowing to give proper credit to who worked on the application), I
think it'd be better to have as contact point some "role address" of
sort. What do you think?

Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .