Re: Planned changes to Debian Maintainer uploads

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 01:57:49PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

> The ftp team wants to change how allowing Debian Maintainers to upload
> packages works.  The current approach with the DM-Upload-Allowed field
> has a few issues we would like to address:

I have read three responses to this mail which were somehow asking for
any abuse.  The fact that you are introducing restrictions to the
current procedure implies that it is not good as it is.  Could you please
give some reasons why you are considering such changes?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de