Re: report from the videoteam sprint in November 2011 in Paris

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 04:56:39PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 04:15:10PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > in November 2011 the DebConf / Debian videoteam held a sprint in
> > Paris, kindly hosted in the offices of irill.org
> >
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Sprint2011
> >
> > The meeting was "only" attended by six people, but IMO it was still a
> > success as we managed to get quiet a lot done.
> >
> > The rough and unedited notes:
>
> Thanks a lot for the report, Holger!
> And congrats for the sprint work :-)

+1
Debian has excellant folks on the Video Team who make all us remote attendees
able to watch where Debian goes!

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and
ask for it back the when it begins to rain.
		-- Robert Frost