Re: [Debconf-discuss] Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

Quoting Francesca Ciceri (madamezou@debian.org):
> Hey Axel,
>
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 05:10:27PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > > members of the Debconf Team and Publicity Team need your help!!1!!
> > >
> > > (nooo! don't hide!!)
> > >
> > > We'd like to have a quote from all Debian Developers and contributors
> > > naming their most important technical and/or social achievement reached
> > > during past DebConfs.
> >
> > So where shall we send such quotes?
> >
> > 		Regards, Axel
>
> In this thread? :)
> And I think could be better to -project instead that debconf-discuss
> (I've just set reply-to accordingly).
> Or, if you prefer send me a private reply at madamezou@d.o

In DebConf4, I spent days and nights improving the Debian Installer
localization infrastructure. Eight years after, most of these
achievements are still used to help translating the installation
system in more than 70 languages.