Re: Releasing DEP 5 in two weeks in the absence of blocking bugs.

Le Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:31:42AM +0800, Paul Wise a écrit :

> Perhaps instead of finalising DEP-5, those working on it could help
> make SPDX 2.0 suitable for adoption by Debian?

Definitely we would benefit a lot from having more interactions (or more
visible) with SPDX.  I created a page on our wiki where we can record the
possible points to raise and coordinate our comments.

  http://wiki.debian.org/SPDX

If there is need and interest, we can also create a discussion list on the
Debian side, for instance through Alioth's dep group.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan