Re: a good command

Hi

Im not debian developer. im debian user. ;)
I think it omitted in website. I have top command and its manual.

From: fereshteh noori <rebeka646@gmail.com>
To: debian-project@lists.debian.org
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2011 12:50 PM
Subject: a good command

dear Debian developers
i am working about Debian features compared by other Linux
distribution, i reach to something which was amazing for me, now i am
asking you the question.
i know that the "top" command works on Debian system, not only Debian
but also all Linux distribution. but i could not find it in Debian man
pages, i used the link : http://manpages.debian.net, really it does
not work on Debian? or it just does not work on Debian pure
installation and it should be installed to work?
would you please do me a favor and finish this confusing?

regards
fershteh