Re: Reminder: Debian FTPMaster meeting

On Wed, 16, Mar, 2011 at 10:38:13PM -0700, Steve Langasek spoke thus..
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:44:46PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > Compared to my last post about this meeting, we did rework our agenda a
> > little bit, so it currently reads like the stuff I paste below. We
> > guarantee nothing from it, but we try to at least have a few short words
> > about each. Well, a report after the meeting might tell you more what we
> > got from it. :)
>
> multiarch doesn't seem to be mentioned here, did it not make the cut?
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/02/msg00556.html

That's odd, I could have sworn I'd put it in.  Maybe it got lost at
some point.  I've put it back in; sorry.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"That's why the good die young; it's because Death can't be bothered to check
 the paperwork."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game