Re: About logo copyright in http://www.jveloso.cl/?

[ I fixed OP's grammar issues to make this thread more clear]

On Saturday 12 March 2011 21:38:52 Kanibal v wrote:
> I just saw this site http://www.jveloso.cl/ that is using Debian logo here
> in Chile, I would like to ask you if this enterprise is [allowed] to use the
> logo or if the logo copyrigth [allows] this.

Logo license is specified there: http://www.debian.org/logos/

IANAL, but I don't think http://www.jveloso.cl/ usage of Debian logo is
allowed by the license as it does not refer to Debian project.

> So, if you need any help locally please let me know.

Let's assume this is an oversight from the aforementioned web site. I guess
that a polite e-mail in Spanish mentioning Debian logo's license should be a
good first step.

That said, I am not a Debian developer, so Debian old timers may have a
different opinion.

Hope this helps

Dominique
--