Re: Partnership with AddonFox

Dear Yotam,

Am 28.02.2011 14:40, schrieb Yotam Elal:

> We found your Linux distro and would like to offer you a cooperation
> that you can benefit from.

Thanks for your interest in Debian.  However, the Debian project does
not create just another Linux distribution, it is a software project
emphasising on Free Software.  Your addon doesn't seem to qualify for
that (as your webpage says, it's freeware and source code couldn't be
found anywhere), but even it would, it could just be part of our
"contrib" archive, as it depends on components not in our free "main"
repository.

Also note, that several of the plugins are already shipped within our
distribution.

However, you are free to create a Debian package yourselves and ask for
a so called "sponsor" on our debian-mentors mailing list.

Best regards,
  Alexander