Please review content squeeze release announement

[ m-f-t set to the publicity list; please respect that ]

Hi!

In the past days, we drafted an announcement text for the upcoming
squeeze release.  I think it is now matured enough, to get the _content_
reviewed by the involved teams.

The current timelime to work on the draft is as follows:

 * today:  Review content, last modifications / additions of the content
 * tommorow:  review by -l10n-english
 * also tommorow: call for translations
 * Rest of week:
   * fix en_DE
   * Get it translated into as many languages as possible

Currently I expect, that the announcement will be released on Sunday
tht 6th; it would be great, if it it could be translated by then.

Best Regards,
  Alexander