Re: commercial spam on planet

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 04:20:46PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Are you going to ask DSA to rule this?

No, I won't, because (as already mentioned) I concede it's a gray area
and, more importantly, because I believe in a community based on rough
consensus more than on a community based on judges and issues brought
before them.

My next question for you (assuming you accept that a discussion on this
list is enough to decide on this matter---I personally do) is whether
you find that my summary of this thread, given in my former post, is
fair or not.

Cheers.