Re: Xbox 360 and Airsoft Contest

Hello my name is Chris,

I see from your site that you are interested in video games and thought that you would be interested in a great contest that Airsplat is running.

The winner will receive an Xbox360 video game player along with the latest FPS game Modern Warfare 2.  Also included are 12 new Airsoft guns that are used in the video game along with plenty of pellets, so that the winner and friends can play Airsoft together.  This prize has a total value of $1,000 and no purchase is necessary.

You can check it out at http://www.airsplat.com/airsoft-video-games.htm?param=airsplat

In addition, Airsplat will give $500 to the website that refers the winner.  All that is required is for you to put a link on your site with the contest link code below* to our contest.  If the winner comes in from your site, you will win as well.  So the more of your readers that click on your site's link and then sign up for the contest, the better chance you have of winning the $500.

If you would like to put up a banner, we have included links below.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

Thanks, and good luck to you and your readers!

Chris Constandiedes
AirSplat.com
11688 Clark St.
Arcadia, CA 91006

Contest Link Code*: <a href="http://www.airsplat.com/airsoft-video-games.htm?param=airsplat";>Win 12 new Airsoft guns, an Xbox360, and the latest Modern Warfare 2 from Airsplat</a>

Banner Links:
125x125 - http://www.airsplat.com/Images/XBOX-125x125.jpg
120x90 - http://www.airsplat.com/Images/XBOX-120x90.jpg
120x240 - http://www.airsplat.com/Images/XBOX-120x240.jpg
468x60 - http://www.airsplat.com/Images/XBOX-468x60.jpg

If you prefer not to receive emails from Airsplat.com, please reply to this e-mail with a subject of "opt-out".