Re: Let's resurrect Debian Weekly News (act the second)

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 05:57:02PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> So, unless someone comes up with a good idea on how to solve the
> technical issues and the different content stile issues, I don't
> know much areas to work together.

The best ideas to solve these issues will come from those involved, namely us,
you know your workflow and possibilities I know mine. Let's think about that
and do a mini-IRC meeting after Easter and talk. Maybe marga or/and zack
can join, at least, I hope one of you two being the DPL :-)

Ana