Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Marc Haber <mh+debian-project@zugschlus.de> wrote:
> I do sincerely hope that there will be a GR to overrule this decision.

Hoping doesn't make it happen.  I'm upset by the horribly botched
process, but I'm not willing to reverse this decision for that alone.
I doubt I'm unusual in that, so anyone looking for a GR proposer
probably should look at themselves.

I don't think there's a GR power to recall a delegate (even if we're
sure which individual delegates decided this) and it's a long time
until the next DPL election which could include delegate changes in
its platform, so what else can you do?  Lobby the DPL?  Amend the
constitution to make such a GR power?  Complain on -project?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef