snapshot.debian.net

I have found snapshot.debian.net to be an invaluable resource when I wanted to check a bug with a particular version of a package and i'm sure others have too. Unfortunately the site seems to have been going downhill for a while (the search doesn't find anything at all recent, redirects to where the data is actually stored only half-work, there is no listing in the top level archive directory and so on) and it seems addition of new days to the archive stopped completely at the end of last month.

Ukai do you plan to fix snapshot.debian.net? If not does anyone fancy setting up a similar service (I would do it myself if I had the resources, unfortunately I don't)? Would it even make sense to make such a service official?