Re: forums.debian.net disabled

Hello.

>It is not known when or if or how forums.debian.net will >return.

Will the debian project continue to provide hosting for the debian
users forum on the same server?
If yes does your server allows  the use of the last phpbb version?
Current version is 3.0.4
The forum was running on 2.xx version witch is no longer supported by
the phpbb team,
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
>As of 0:00 UTC January 1st, 2009, we will no longer be >providing support for phpBB2.

As per the reply comment regarding the level of the forum:
Well the same applies to the debian lists , do you suggest to shut
them down also in favor on 10 - 100 members of the troll kingdom?

Thanks