Re: Missing package on a debian mirror

Adeodato Simó wrote:
Hello, Shams, thanks for your report. It seems that the ftp.is.debian.org
mirror is very out of date: it was last updated on April 3rd, it seems!

I’m CC'ing our mirror people so that they can decide what the next
action is in this case, since something is obviously wrong with it. In
the meantime, I suggest you use some other mirror.

Again, thanks for your report.

+ Shams Fantar (Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:18:45 +0200):

Hi,

There is a missing package on a debian mirror,
http://ftp.is.debian.org/, the package in question is rhythmbox. The
problem is only on that mirror, apparently. Maybe, that mirror is not
synced on a primary mirror...

The address :
http://ftp.is.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/rhythmbox/rhythmbox_0.12.0-2_i386.deb
from http://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/rhythmbox/download

I hope this mail is sent at the good address.

Regards,

You're welcome.

See you