Re: RFC: General resolution: Clarify the status of the social contract

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I like the idea of clarifying what the principles of the project
>  actually are, since, as aj said, all the decisions about lenny would
>  fall out from the position the project take about the foundation
>  documents. While I have always thought that "foundation" implied  the
>  proposal below, apparently this is not a universally held view.

You want to clarify what the principles of the project really are and
all you talk about is point 1 of the Social Contract??!

Maybe you take the other points for granted, though it surely looks
strange to me.

I also think it's rather strange to talk about binding and non-binding
regarding 'Guidelines'. As long as it are guidelines, the question will
always remain how to interprete them in any circumstance AFAICS.

Cheers

Luk