Re: The Unofficial (and Very Simple) Lenny GR: call for votes

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> I got what you mean: the poll does not give an option for people who
> were discontent, *not with the direction in which the tags were
> applied (leave firmware in Lenny), but with the tags being applied
> for these issues without consultation*.

For what it's worth, that was my original concern when I raised the
issue on -devel: that a set of decisions, deemed important enough
multiple times in the past to need a GR to pass a limited-duration
override of the social contract, was this time being made without
first seeking even a general discussion.

Thank you for re-making this distinction, which does seem to have been
partially lost in the intervening time.

--
 \      “Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker 40 or |
  `\     50 years ago: You can choose not to smoke, yourself, but it's |