Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

Amaya wrote:
> George Danchev wrote:
> > > Men ARE discriminating women and kicking them off...
> >
> > Really? Worst, in some parts of the Earth people are dying for no good
> > reasons...
>
> True.
> And I don't see hoe your statement and her statement are related in any
> way.

Wait, now I see how your statements are related!
On the parts of the Earth people are dying for no good reasons sexism
seems to be stronger than on the others.

--
 ·''`.                      There's no arguing with Nature.
: :' :                      Promises comfort fools.