[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Over Due Payment Claim!!

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!
Ahora puedes escribirme a:ben_1@ymail.com

- Dear:Sir/Madam, It was Resolved and Agreed that your Over Due Payment Claim FUND will be released on a special method of payment which tag CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT/TT TRANSFER OR BY CASH,SEND NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE AND FAX #,ACC.# to claim your fund.Alternative:ben_0obi@yahoo.it Dr Ben

Reply to: