Re: Fwd: What do Open Source Projects need? - part 3

Rough translation follows.  Anyone willing to authenticate?

"Patrick Frank" <paddy.frank@gmail.com> wrote:
> OFTC, channel #debian.de:

Feb 06 13:24:41 <Zugschlus> Hm. Svenl stands for DPL?
Feb 06 13:26:46 <GyrosGeier> Yes
Feb 06 13:26:59 <GyrosGeier> and the mudslinging is ready to start
Feb 06 13:36:23 <Tolimar> GyrosGeier: Oh?  Where then?
Feb 06 13:36:31 <Tolimar> Then I know, where I don't want to go
Feb 06 13:39:38 <GyrosGeier> Tolimar, http://sam2007.zoy.org/
Feb 06 13:39:51 <GyrosGeier> Tolimar, I have a feeling that Sven reacts to it
Feb 06 13:40:48 <Tolimar> Hehe.
Feb 06 13:40:54 <Tolimar> After all, it's nice :)
Feb 06 13:41:06 <GyrosGeier> Yes
Feb 06 13:41:23 <GyrosGeier> I don't know yet where I'll put the
Teletubbies in the picture.
Feb 06 13:42:11 <abi> First when the mail from svenl to -private comes,
asking the DPL to please block sam from all lists will it be *doubly*
nice :)
Feb 06 13:42:26 <Myon> svenl stands? omg
Feb 06 13:42:43 <Myon> That can so motivate me to send a mail to da-manager
Feb 06 13:47:18 <aba> *owie*
Feb 06 13:47:31 <aba> That from sam is timely
Feb 06 13:49:31 <HAL9001> GyrosGeier, have you made the page?
Feb 06 14:16:27 <GyrosGeier> HAL9001, no, sam

So how does that support "Sam Hocevar, who did parts of his electoral
campaign on costs of Sven Luther"?  Sam was elected on his platform
http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/platforms/sho
which is short on Sven Luther.

The IRC log says something bad IMO about Myon, but I already didn't
rate him.

> Dude. Now go and ask these involved people if they have a web cache
> that goes back till 6th of February. And if they do, then enlighten
> yourself.

Anyone?

[...]
> You speak about missing proof,
> you speak about unsupported claims,
> and you call me a troll and a liar.

I call you a troll because of the missing proof and unsupported
claims, but not necessarily a liar.  I often look at each thread
afresh - I didn't remember the other Paddy Frank troll-mails until
they were pointed out to me, because my memory is pretty poor, but
you've still alienated me.

> To all people with a social conciousness outside of your gang this
> clearly shows why my complaints about unsocial behaviour, about
> defacements and discrimination is perfectly right and justified. [...]

I am concerned about the possible rise in anti-social behaviour,
intolerance and discrimination, but this trolling does not help
and you're flaming me on- and off-list anyway.

Remember that many DDs are involved for selfish reasons - even me -
and if you make discussions with you so little fun, you will get
killfiled by almost all of them.

Hope that explains,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.