Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale advocated for the DM keyring in beta test (Was: Re: call for seconds - request for removal of DM registrations)

[Please cc me if you trim the replies to -newmaint only, I do follow
-project]

[This relates to the fact that there are currently three non-DD people
in the Debian Maintainer keyring, which is in beta-test, and some
people feel that this should be announced to -newmaint, as per the GR
text. See recent threads in -project for more details of the
argument.]

Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> writes:
> solved by an apology but by completing the remaining formal steps for

Here we go then - happy now, or are there still some steps missing?

Miriam Ruiz
Recommended-By: Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
NM-Page: https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=little_miry@yahoo.es
KeyCheck:
  pub   1024D/36EE0861 2004-12-25
        Key fingerprint = AA46 F4F2 BD59 75A4 EE42  8223 7DB9 6D2E 36EE 0861
  uid                  Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>
  sig!3        36EE0861 2004-12-25  Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>

Cameron Dale
Recommended-By: Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org>
NM-Page: https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=camrdale%40gmail.com
KeyCheck:
  pub   1024D/0D2036AD 2006-01-10
        Key fingerprint = FF07 84FE E439 DA85 CAF1  EA95 0F1F 76E2 0D20 36AD
  uid                  Cameron Dale <camrdale@gmail.com>
  sig!         5230514A 2006-01-24  Shaun Jackman <sdj@alumni.sfu.ca>

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *