call for seconds - request for removal of DM registrations

Dear DD's,

I think that Joerg was very reasonable with this message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/10/msg00115.html

The debate that followed doesn't seem to lead to a solution that makes
the existing DM registrations conform the the rules of the voted GR.
Multiple DD's have failed to convince the involved DM keyring
maintainers about the importance of following the rules of the voted GR
from the start.  Therefor, in the interest of respect for voted GR's,
and in the interest of trust in the DM keyring being introduced, I
regret to see no other option for the time being than to request this:

I hereby request the immediate removal of all DM registrations in the DM
keyring that got added to the DM keyring without following the rules of
the voted GR.

I hereby call for other DD's to second this request in a signed message
so that our request conforms to this part of the GR rules:

        "The initial policy is that removals from the keyring will occur
        under any of the following circumstances:"
        "multiple Debian developers have requested the individual's
        removal for good reason, such as"
        http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003

Regards,

Bart Martens