Re: Planets for debian users and debian administrators.

Hi Gunnar,

On Saturday 27 October 2007 04:54, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > There is planet.en.debian-community.org and
> > planet.de.debian-community.org since about a month (no real advertisment
> It sounds quite similar to planeta.debian.net - Maybe it could become
> aliased as planet.es.debian.org?

It already is and was, just that the planeta.d.n webserver doesnt know about
it ;)

I did it when Raphael asked the same for planet.fr.d-c.org :-) There is also
planet.pt.d-c.org pointing to planet.debianpt.org.

And there is planet.it.debian-community.org now too, some people yesterday
joined the IRC channel and asked for it...

regards,
	Holger