Re: infrastructure team rules (second edit)

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 10:01:56AM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 10:50:29PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > * Infrastructure teams have to decide to accept or reject candidates who
> >   nominated themselves. The basic requirements are:
>
> Why should teams decide on their own membership?  I don't think this
> should be allowed.

If the team is functional, why would we even consider someone/something else
deciding it? Revoking the teams' right to decide their own membership would
go against all recorded history (AFAIR), so one could question whether that
kind of a change is done in good faith.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.