Re: CDD?

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with Otavio.

I do as well.

As I see it, Debian-edu (Skolelinux) has an intend of _becoming_ a CDD -
while their products released so far are _derived_ from Debian.

I do not share this view with all current members of Debian-edu.

On the other hand the name "CDD" should not be kind of a medal to wear
but a goal to reach.  If a project has understand that it will profit
from working on integrating their stuff right into Debian to become a
CDD all parties have won.  Finally we want something to work with and
not only a name tag and becoming a CDD might be a asymptotic process.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de