Re: soc-ctte discussion at DebConf7 [was Re: Social committee proposal]

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Josip Rodin wrote:

Well, that was so in June, but apparently everybody including the leader
forgot about this in the last three months.

Wrong.  You did not forgot.  I also did not forgot, but wanted to revisit
the video of the BOF which to my knowledge was not yet published (perhaps
we should ask the video team for the location of the recording stream?)
to make up my mind a little bit more.

So, it looks now that that was
one of those things that "seemed like a good idea at the time" but in
practice it doesn't work.

Well, I think as long as there is no practice at all we could not not
draw this conclusion.  I bet that this topic would immediately would be
back on the table if we would have another problem showing up here - on
the other hand I'm very happy that we had "such a quiet time" since
Edinburgh.  Very productive ... ;-)

Thanks for bringing this up again

        Andreas.

--