Re: Planets for debian users and debian administrators.

Hi,
* Shams Fantar <sfantar@snurf.info> [2007-10-06 21:15]:
> gregor herrmann wrote:
> >On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:45:12 +0200, Shams Fantar wrote:
> >>- I don't understand why it doesn't exist a official planet for debian users
> >>and a official planet for debian administrators. Do you have responses ?
> >>

> >Take a look at http://wiki.debian-community.org/planets/
>
> Yes, I know these planets. But they aren't official. No ?

What would be different if they would be official apart from the project
would be responsible for what the people write?
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF