Help

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM ANY MAILING LISTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE MY NAME ON OR THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
dawnluberto@hotmail.com.

I DO NOT WANT TO BUY A WATCH. STOP HARRASSING ME.

Dawn Russo
Dawn Russo, MSW
Home LINKS Program Manager
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Central New England Chapter
101A First Avenue, Suite 6
Waltham, MA 02451
800-493-9255 ext 155
dawn.russo@mam.nmss.org
Information provided by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is based upon professional advice, published experience and expert opinion. Information provided in response to questions does not constitute therapeutic recommendations or prescriptions. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society recommends that all questions and information be discussed with a personal physician.
Studies show that early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can reduce future disease activity and improve quality of life for many people with multiple sclerosis. Talk to your health care professional and contact the National MS Society at www.nationalmssociety.org or 1-800-FIGHT-MS to learn about ways to help manage multiple sclerosis and about current research that may one day reveal a cure.