Re: snapshot.debian.net

Martin Michlmayr wrote on 26-04-2005 2:21:
* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2005-04-25 13:12]:

I consider binary packages as extrem useful to check for dependency
changes etc, or for fixing issues in some core packages where you
need to take an older version for building a newer one.

Also, snapshot.d.net could be used for automated upgrade testing
between different versions and all kind of combinations.  This is a
great project just waiting to be implemented by someone...

this is a great idea! I would like to give it a try, if someone else is
interested please let me know.
I also created a page on wiki.d.n http://wiki.debian.net/?SnapshotDebian

filippo