Re: agenda for Debian leadership team (a.k.a. "Project Scud") meeting on 2005-04-24

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> wrote:
> Don't kid yourself, he might not be a new kid on the block.  For all we
> know, he might be Eray in disguise...  His obfuscated identity is obviously
> being done on purpose.  For which purpose, well, only he knows for sure.

He has let an identity, real or not, slip in another discussion some
weeks ago. If I could be bothered, I'm sure I could find it in the
archives. It's not exactly a secret, and he's not Eray.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@couter.dropbear.id.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@debian.org