Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants

Tobias Toedter wrote:
Hi,

Hi Tobias

[...]
So this is my proposal, including all modifications mentioned above:

Policy for Debian's consultants page
====================================

1. Mandatory contact information
    You must provide a working e-mail address and answer e-mails sent to you
    within four weeks at most. You are not allowed to use your official
    @debian.org address, as required by the DMUP.

2. Further contact information
    If you'd like to provide an URL, please note that you cannot use an
    official *.debian.org domain, according to the DMUP.

3. Multiple cities/regions/countries
    Every consultant has to choose in what country (only one) they want
    to be listed. They can choose only one address to be mentioned, but
    they can of course mention additional cities, regions or countries on
    their additional info or on their website.

Additions, modifications, and removals of entries

If you wish to have your company added to this page, please mail the following information to consultants@debian.org:

The only (minor) remark I have: I would change the above sentence to "..., please mail any of the following information to consultants@debian.org:" as not all the fields are required. A different wording of the same idea would also be fine by me.

* Name
* Company
* Address
* Phone
* Fax
* Email
* URL
* Rates
* Additional information, if any

A request for an update of the consultant's information should be sent
to consultants@debian.org, preferably from the e-mail address mentioned
on the consultants page (http://www.debian.org/consultants).

If the above criteria are no longer met, the consultant should receive a
warning message that they are about to be removed from the listing, unless
they fulfill all criteria again. There should be a grace period of four
weeks.

Some parts (or all) of the consultant's information can be removed if
it doesn't comply with this policy anymore or on the maintainers'
discretion.

Cheers

Luk

PS: I included the whole proposal as you didn't Cc consultants@debian.org.