Re: GFDL freedoms

On Thursday 14 April 2005 10:11 am, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> [I'm a little disappointed I've had only one response so far.  I guess
>  that means the rest of you who are contributing to this thread are more
>  interested in flaming than trying to fix the problem.]

  Personally I haven't responded because your document looks like it was
written with the goal of "how can we get stuff with invariant sections into
main?", in which case I don't think my comments would be very helpful (since
I don't think that stuff belongs in main in the first place).  If you want,
though, I can send you a reverse diff against the DFSG ;-).

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|                  It is hard to think of anything                          |