Re: [Spi-trademark] Re: debian domains

* MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [2005-04-12 20:58]:
> Will the outgoing DPL do this for the domains which triggered this
> enquiry, please? It seems like it's a simple update to the summary
> posted to debian-project with copies of any original emails.

There are other domains which are imho more problematic than those
mentioned in this thread.  Anyway, before we can enforce our
trademark, we actually need an updated and coherent trademark policy.
I don't think this will happen in my term so I have put together a
listing of problematic domain names I'm aware of which I'll send to
the next DPL along with some other oustanding issues.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org