Re: non-free but distributable packages and kernel firmware

[Sven Luther]
> My image of this would be for the debian-installer to recognize that
> a given piece of hardware needs a driver module that is in
> non-free-but-freely-distributable,

Assuming such modules are distributed as debian packages, I believe
discover v2 can make such information easily available (information
like this HW work better when this package is installed).

Perhaps it is the good place to keep such information?