Re: [Spi-trademark] Re: debian domains

Just go into this with your eyes open.

I would imagine that a company specializing in predatory domain trading comes
well prepared to handle itself in court. I'd guess they will immediately back
away from it at the first sign of organized resistance or they are totally
prepared to mess with you in court and waste your time. Keep in mind that
these guys are professional trademark infringers. That's what they do for a
living.

I'm just doing the due diligence bit. Sending them a cease and desist probably
won't lead to trouble. They'll probably walk away from a stupidly long domain
name like that. I just wish that we had our ducks in a row from a "trademark
license agreements with existing friendly entities" point of view. You guys
do whatever you think best.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.