Re: Debian 4.0

also sprach Felipe Mu~oz Ca~as <fmunoz@dcc.uchile.cl> [2005.03.22.2154 +0100]:
> Hi there! I'm writing to know when will "appear" Debian 4.0?

We are currently preparing 3.1. Afterwards it may be 3.2 or 4.0 --
nobody knows. It is not possible to give you an estimate.

However, I think you mean when Debian will release the next version.
Well, as always: when it's ready. It currently seems as though it
will be ready soon. So don't hold your breath, but be on the

`. `'`
"it usually takes more than three weeks
 to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                                                         -- mark twain